Experience: – 13 to 15+ years in SAP
Certifications: – Certified in SAP ECC Financial Accountings preferred
Qualification: – Bachelor’s in engineering/Financial degree (full time) – Masters preferred
On-board time: – Immediate
Engagement: – Permanent on rolls
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Experience of Heading and incubating the SAP Practices.
- Responsible for providing technical direction and control of project personnel and for providing a framework for project planning, communications, procedural and contractual
- Organize and lead a cross-functional team in developing and implementing project deliverables.
- Works with the client to identify business requirements and develop the proposals with excellent customer facing skills.
- Should have strong process and industry knowledge and deep understanding of SAP software and project implementation methodology.
- Should be well versed with understanding Client Requirements, Business Process and mapping them to SAP Solutions.
- Plan and Co-ordinate end-to-end testing for SAP enhancements/ rollouts/ upgrade/ Functional Specifications.
- Helping businesses in month, Quarter & year end activities
- Develops work plans, managing deadlines and coordinate the project team and sub-team activities.
- Plan and Co-ordinate end-to-end testing for SAP enhancements/ rollouts/ upgrade…etc.
- Estimates project skill requirements, works with deployment to identify appropriate resources, and manages their integration into the team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, confidence, and ability to interact professionally with people at all levels.
- Should have knowledge/experience on Agile Methodologies.
- Should be able to identify and mitigate project/program risks.
- Effective communicator, proactive planner with strong analytical, problem solving and organizational abilities.
- Communicates status and vision to client management and stakeholders.
- Implements plant maintenance and materials management through the entire project lifecycle (preparation, design blueprint, build, final prep/testing/cutover, go-live and support).
- Responsible for proposals – Time & Effort estimation and solution providing.
- Taking ownership for quality of delivery of solution on project
- Responsible for maintaining and configuring Cutover process in all the systems including Production.
- Mentoring & performance management of team members
- Resource planning and deployment on projects, ensuring optimum utilization of resources.
- Decision making on rotation of SME/ Solution Architect across projects based on demands of delivery.
- Accountable for growing the competency & overall efficiency.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills and organization skills.