Experience: – 10 to 13 years in SAP ECC
Certifications: – Certified in SAP ECC Financial Accountings preferred
Qualification: – Bachelors in Financial degree (full time) – Masters preferred
On-board lead time: – Immediate
Engagement type: – T&M
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- SAP Project experience includes Implementation, Rollouts, Enhancements, Data Migration & Support Projects
- SAP Modular experience includes: Classic and New General Ledger (FI-GL), Accounts Payable (FI-AP), Accounts receivable (FI-AR), Taxes, Banking, EBS, IDocs, Asset Management (FI-AA) Cross Module Integration and Controlling modules likes Cost Center Accounting (CO-CCA), Internal Orders (CO-OM), Profit Center Accounting (CO-PCA), Profitability Analysis (CO-PA) & FSCM – Dispute & Collections Management.
- Involvement in various phases like requirements gathering, Blue Printing, Design, Development, Validation, Cut Over, Deployment and Post Go-Live support
- Should be well versed with understanding Client Requirements, Business Process and mapping them to SAP Solutions.
- Co-ordination with Technical team during development of multiple objects, Preparing FS, Functional testing of reports, solving transactional issues relating to Configuration, Changes in Master data, Configuration changes, Validations and Substitutions.
- Handle GST rollout
- Responsible for maintaining and configuring Cutover process in all the systems including Production.
- Plan and Co-ordinate end-to-end testing for SAP enhancements/ rollouts/ upgrade/ Functional Specifications.
- Knowledge in Data uploads techniques like LSMW and BDC
- Good knowledge on IDOCS and Interface issues
- Provide KTs to the other project and support team as required.
- Helping businesses in month, Quarter & year end activities.
- Scheduling and handling calls with stake holders
- Handle day to day support issues & timely update on day-to-day support issues and escalate to management on the road blocks & challenges