Experience: – 8 to 10+ years
Certifications: – ITIL Service delivery manager qualifications Certifications from Microsoft, AWS, CISCO…etc. adds value
Qualification: – B.Tech / BE (full time) – Masters preferred
On-board time: – Immediate
Engagement: – Permanent
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Primary in charge of spearheading and overseeing the efforts to maintain and develop a company’s IT systems and networks.
- Managing technology infrastructure and assets at across locations and coordinate with team to maintain and support company’s technology hardware and software.
- Responsible for overall system and infrastructure availability and develop a resilient infrastructure to reduce failures.
- Good knowledge on workload managements across various cloud platforms like Azure, AWS,GCP…etc
- Supervise a team of IT engineers and specialists, set goals and objectives, manage the budgets and schedules, liaise with key suppliers, and monitor the progress of different projects, implementing corrective measures as needed.
- Implement policies/standards to improve the quality and efficiency of support services based on ITIL methodology.
- Provides ITIL Service disciplines, covering Incident, Problem and Change Management
- Direct involvement in incidents or problems (irrespective of priority) that cause service impact and acts as escalation point for incidents not being resolved in a timely manner.
- Ensures that systems, processes, and methodologies are maintained, followed to ensure effective monitoring, control and support of service delivery.
- Ensures delivery of individual and team projects allocated within aggressive delivery times.
- Plan and implement upgrades needed to maintain service levels.
- Develop and lead the replacement of infrastructure at end of life.
- Interacting with various internal and external groups to facilitate successful project completion.
- Conducts testing and analysis of all components of network and server infrastructure components.
- Maintains server uptime consistent with Business goals and metrics.
- Maintains and constantly improves server and network performance, reliability, and security in line with BS 7799 / ISO 27001 and best practice.
- Execution of DR tests as planned and agreed.
- Maintains a schedule of formal service reviews with key stakeholders and management of the key 3rd party providers who provide the IT operational service.
- Manages the performance objectives and professional development of the Service Desk team including the initiation, monitoring, review and validation of individual training and development plans in line with organizational and business requirements.
- Identifies opportunities to simplify IT Service Desk operations through continuous improvement initiatives.
- Delivering performance metrics on KPIs
- Managing capacity planning of all production hardware servers and storage, proactively submit recommendations or proposals in order to meet business demand.
- Knowledge of risk assessment tools, technologies, and methods
- Experience designing secure networks, systems, and application architectures.
- Experience with Servers, Infrastructure, Platform Sizing, Infrastructure Cost Reduction
- Monitor business critical processes and systems.
- In depth knowledge of Hypervisors, Operating systems, Backup technologies, Active Directory (Design, Security and Administration)
- In depth knowledge of Networking technologies and concepts.
- Good understanding of IT security and Data protection
- Good understanding of Cloud and mobile technology
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to communicate across a broad spectrum of users.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation communication skills.
- Ability to manage through organizational change.